Elite Sports Academies
The MHIS Elite Golf, Tennis and Ice Hockey Academies will be established to assist talented 10-18 year old student athletes reach their potential and achieve at the highest level of performance in their chosen sport.
Golf / Tennis / Ice Hockey
The MHIS Elite Golf, Tennis, Ice Hockey Academies will be established to assist talented 10-18 year old student athletes reach their potential and achieve at the highest level of performance in their chosen sport. The selective programs are designed for those who have a passion and aptitude for golf, tennis or ice hockey and who want to integrate an intensive training regime led by highly qualified professional instructors with a personalized and flexible academic program.
The program recognizes that students with an advanced skill set in golf, tennis or ice hockey and in pursuit of a university scholarship, age-group ranking, or a professional career will have specific training and competition requirements that require flexibility and planning.
At MHIS Elite Golf, Tennis and Ice Hockey Academies, we will sensitively guide the development of the student athlete in a balanced and comprehensive manner. We will enable these athletes to successfully complete their education within a structured and supportive environment while they participate in a rigorous, carefully planned and individually adapted training and competition schedule.
Golf, Tennis and Ice Hockey Academy Features:
- Students admitted after careful screening of their sports achievement and academic performance
- Rigorous academic atmosphere
- Smaller classroom settings
- Dedicated teachers committed to a personalized approach
- Flexible schedules and deadlines
- Additional evening classes for boarding students
- Enhanced on-line curriculum platform allows for continuous learning when at tournaments
- Added emphasis on time-management, organizational and study skills
- Focus on total development – technical, physical, mental, nutrition, leadership
- Professional and certified coaches
- Regional and international competitions
- Up to 15 hours of training/fitness per week + competitions
- 20-square kilometer golf complex featuring twelve 18-hole resort and championship courses designed by golf's greatest legends and architects.
- 20 covered hitting bays alongside tour standard grass tees
- 80 hitting bays with synthetic mats for practice
- Large short game area
- Full size chipping and putting greens
- Extensive practice bunkers
- 4 spacious golf swing analysis and teaching rooms
- 46 professional caliber tennis courts
- NHL size indoor ice rink